How To Ace Your Interview
2 hour interview of Carole Martin by - Milana Leshinsky - one of the top coach marketers.
Some of the topics covered in this interview
- How to eliminate nervousness and stress, before and during the interview. Going on an interview can be extremely nerve-racking!
- How to mentally prepare for the interview, before it even starts. The first thing you MUST do before going on a job interview. else!
- The proper way to dress for your interview. Learn exactly what you should wear to your interview, and how you should be groomed.
- How to research a company before going on a job interview. Learn why research is really SO important, and how to do it the right way!
- How to answer questions without sounding scripted
- How long you should take to answer the interviewer's questions.
- How to let your interviewer know that you REALLY want the job, without coming across as desperate or needy.
Quiz - "Tell Me About Yourself"
Choose the best answer to see how you would do with this interview.
Your Personal "5 Points" Worksheet
Create Your Tell Me About Yourself Statement.
Subject Matter Expert on Interview Coaching
About the instructor
"Carole Martin is an expert
on the subject of interviewing."
I have strived to make INTERVIEWING my niche - my area of expertise.
I am a SME - "a Subject Matter Expert" on the subject of job interviewing.
My background is diverse in that I have worked in a variety of environments ranging from Fortune 500 companies to startups, as well as non-profit and academia. I've worked in High Tech and Manufacturing, Aerospace and Biotechnology.
As a Human Resources Manager for many years, I interviewed thousands of people and watched them make major mistakes - and lose the job to someone else. Although I wanted to help them, I couldn't because I was on the other side of the desk. After I received my Master's degree in Career Counseling, I made a decision to change what I did because I wanted to help people. My work has been extremely rewarding because of the wonderful emails I receive telling me how I made a difference in the life of another person - helping them get the job or career they wanted.
My clients range from attorneys to administrative assistants and everyone else in between: FBI agents, law enforcement, fire, police and other public agencies, public defenders, project managers, public relations professionals, product managers, sales people, accounting and finance people at all levels, high-tech IT experts, teachers, pre-med students and grads, health care professionals, and even beauty queens.
For me, what counts in my work is the caring and connection I make with the people. I really want them to succeed, so I will do whatever it takes to help them; and that includes follow-up email for as long it takes. We practice, we talk strategy and focus, and together we come up with ideas to set them apart from the other candidates.